19 February 2020

REVIEW: Ciaté Status Grow Nail Grow

I am obsessed with doing my nails and saw this and thought I would try it out to see if it works.
CLAIMS:
  • This daily treatment is packed with a mulitvitamin keratin activator to boost growth and strengthen your mani
  • Use the clever nail length tracker on the bottle cap to track your progress
HOW TO:
  1. Apply two coats twice a week
  2. For best results, use regularly for 4 weeks

Week #1 - Attempt 1
I thought I would cut my nails and see how after it goes from there and as you can see I have applied the treatment to my nails.

Week #1 - Attempt 2
You can already see the growth in my nails.

Week #2 - Attempt 1
I can't believe how much my nails have grown already.

Week #2 - Attempt 2
My nails feel so strong and I can only think it is this.

Week #3 - Attempt 1
I remove the polish and treatment then reapply the treatment. and then the following day give myself a manicure and paint my nails with a colour.

Week #3 - Attempt 2
Just stop! How amazing is this product?

Week #4 - Attempt 1
Forgot to take a photo, whoops!

Week #4 - Attempt 2
I have never had strong long(-ish) nails like these before and love them so much.

I love this, it helped to strengthen my nails and allow them to grow strong and nice, I am going to keep using this treatment weekly so when you see my nail posts on Instagram you will see this coming up soon.

Purchased From: LookFantastic
Price: £12.00
Star Rating: 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment