26 February 2020

FIRST IMPRESSIONS: Vitamasques Lip Mask - Plump And Repair

I got this lip mask in my latest Birchbox and thought now was the perfect time to use this as my lips are suffering.
CLAIMS:
  • Improves elasticity
  • Adds moisture
  • Repairs and soothes dry skin
  • Subtly plumps for noticeably softer lips in just 15 minutes
HOW TO:
  1. Place onto your lips for 10-15 minutes.
  2. Remove and pat in any remaining serum.
My lips are dry, sore and very cracked and that is due to the very cold weather we are having in England.
I applied the lip mask and massaged it smooth over my lips.
I removed the mask and they feel better, I understand they can't look amazing because my lips are battered but they feel a lot better.

I really like this lip mask and once my lips don't look so battered I think these would be perfect for those events when you get ready and need to give yourself a little extra pampering.

Purchased From: Birchbox UK
Price: £4.99
Star Rating: 5/5
Date Tried: Sunday 16th February 2020

No comments:

Post a Comment