28 February 2020

GIFT IDEA: New Baby (For Talia & Ben's Baby Boy)

Before I start I want to just say that I didn't pay for this gift by myself so at work when somebody leaves or goes on maternity leave we put money together to get a gift, I decided I will message everyone about the gift now this gift idea was something I wanted to do but it was actually one of the bosses Chris who mentioned doing a hamper so here it is.
I found this grey toned basket and thought it was cute, what I have heard of Talia and Ben's place it is very grey themed.
I decided to get some toiletries that I have seen my parents used on me and my siblings when we were younger:
  • Pampers Nappies - size 1
  • Pampers Nappies - size 2
  • Pampers Change Mats
  • Johnson's Gentle All Over WIpes
  • Johnson's Cottontouch Wipes
  • Pampers Sensitive Wipes
  • Johnson's Baby Powder
  • Johnson's Baby Shampoo 
  • Johnson's Baby Oil
  • Johnson's Baby Lotion
  • Johnson's Baby Bath
  • Sudocrem
  • Dentinox Cradle Cap
  • Tommee Tippee Brush And Comb Set
I wanted to get an outfit for the baby as well as a few bibs and toys, the baby grow is Fearne Cotton, it is all about saving the planet which I feel suits Talia.
The reason behind the Jellycat penguin teddy and not a regular teddy bear is because Talia jokes around and says if she ever wins the lottery as a job she wants to feed penguins so I thought this would be fitting.
Gifts for Talia so a bottle of Prosecco, a mug and some chocolates.

No comments:

Post a Comment