2 February 2019

January 2019 Favourites

When I typed in the title of this blog post I accidentally put 2018, I can't believe it is already 2019.

BEAUTY
Adex™ Gel
I have been working more at the main site for the company I work for and they use industrial washing up liquid, it's really thin and doesn't really bubble up. Well since using this my hands have come out in a really painful rash that's dried my hands out so thanks to my mum she managed to get some TEXT to help with my hands and I love it, I put a decent layer of it on my hands before bed and the next morning my hands looked almost back to normal.

MUSIC & PODCASTS
I wanted to mention that podcasts have been a favourite of mine for the month of a January. My normal work site is about 30 minutes but I’ve been moved to another site this month that’s an extra 45 minutes to 1 hour away and I use public transport which is a dislike but during this time I started reading but I started feeling nauseous so check the podcast app on my iPhone and have become obsessed with a few.

Loose Lips
I love Luisa Zissman and when I found out that she had a podcast I had to listen to it and have become obsessed with it.

The Views
I love David Dobrik and Jason Nash‘s YouTube channels and they mention their podcast so I gave it a listen and let’s just say people in Leicester probably think I am a right weirdo because I an laughing like a mad woman in public.

BLOGS & YOUTUBE CHANNELS
A-HA ft. Kygo - TAKE ON ME - EXCLUSIVE - The 2015 Nobel Peace Prize Concert
I know this should probably be in the music section of this blog post but I have put it here because I first saw the video on YouTube. I love 80s music but there are two songs that get played at every 80s party and I can not stand them and one of them is Take On Me by A-HA, my brother George became obsessed with the song and it would wind me up so much BUT I have become a fan of Kygo and came across this and love it, I have watched it every day since finding it, multiple times.
Kygo - "BORN TO BE YOURS" (Live on the Honda stage at the 2018 iHeartRadio Music Festival)
Another one that should probably be in the music section of this blog post but I have put it here - it's my blog so blah...I love the song, I like Kygo but the sweater that he is wearing I love too. There is something about Kygo that I really like and I think it might be because I'm into Scandinavian guys.

TV SHOWS & MOVIES
How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days
I decided to watch this film after I watched The Ugly Truth, I love it so much, the first time I watched it in January I was laughing hysterically and my little brother Mowgli came in to see if I was okay, he loves this film too. I watched it multiple times in January.

Our Girl - Season: Nigeria, Belize and Bangladesh Tours
I love Our Girl but this is my favourite season and can't wait for the next season. I like the relationship between Georgie and Charlie, I am glad that they got together.

The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo
Over dinner with the family we were talking about our favourite actors and I said I liked Daniel Craig and dad mentioned this film and recommended I watched it so did and loved it.

The Other Woman
One Sunday in January my mum was ironing and watching this film and I decided to sit down and watch it with her, I have loved this film for ages but not seen it in a while.I love how funny this show is and I also love Cameron Diaz but to make this film even better is the fact that the hot Taylor Kinney is in it.

The Ugly Truth
Another film I watched multiple times in January, I love Gerard Butler so much and it's another film that I keep watching and laugh hysterically over and over again.

War and Peace
If you love drama, romance, history and a little violence then you will love War and Peace on BBC. I also love James Norton.

No comments:

Post a Comment