13 November 2019

FIRST IMPRESSIONS: Anastasia Beverly Hills Stick Foundation

I have wanted to try a new foundation, a foundation that could be used for other uses such as under-eye highlighter when I fake tan and saw this stick foundation.
CLAIMS:
  • Highly pigmented
  • Buildable cream formula
  • Leaves a natural matte finish. 
  • Apply Anastasia Beverly Hills Stick Foundation as an all-over foundation, sheered out as a tinted moisturizer, or for highlighting and contouring
My skin has suffered from a bit of a breakout but also dry skin but oily T-zone.
I applied it with a buffing brush, adding a little more where needed.
I haven't used any concealer because I wanted to see what it would be like without it, this foundation isn't completely flawless and definitely a natural matte look.
Update #1 (6pm): Gets even more matte during the day, doesn't look really worn out like some foundations do by this point of the day.
Update #2 (9pm): Looks a little bit dry, powdery but with such a long day I expected it, a little bit of a facial spray will help it.

I am going to continue using it as I don't hate it, it's not the best foundation I have ever had but I want to keep trying, maybe I will love it after using it a few more times.

Purchased From: Anastasia Beverly Hills
Shade: Warm Porcelain
Price: £27.00
Star Rating: 4/5
Date Tried: Saturday 9th November 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment