18 March 2020

FIRST IMPRESSIONS: patchology FlashMasque Hydrate 5 Minute Sheet Mask

I love face masks as you may know when reading my blog.
CLAIMS:

  • A super-quick, SOS treatment for dry and dehydrated complexions
  • Only takes five minutes to refresh and revive parched complexions, 
  • Hyaluronic acid to help improve skin elasticity and retaining moisture levels
  • Vitamin B5 to soften, smooth and moisturise and finally, betaine to help skin retain moisture levels for superior and long-lasting hydration. 
  • Perfect for long-haul flights or pre-party, simply leave this sheet mask on cleansed skin for five minutes and watch your skin recover lost lustre. 

HOW TO:

  1. Unfold the masque and apply to clean, dry skin.
  2. Place over the entire face, pressing the material snugly into facial contours.
  3. Leave on for 5 minutes or longer if desired.
  4. Discard and massage any excess serum into skin.
  5. No need to rinse, the serum will fully absorb into skin

My skin needs a little hydrating, it doesn't look as bad as normally.
The face mask fits nicely on my face, I am known to not really relax so I put my glasses on and wrote a blog post.
I left the face mask on for longer than 5 minutes which they say you can, I decided when it was almost dry to take it off.
My skin looks dewy and nourished, my skin looks smoother and hydrated.

I think I might create a list of face masks that I recommend for pre-events because this is brilliant for that sort of thing, my skin the following day was the same but it wasn't the following so it is definitely a SOS sort of mask.

Purchased From: Cult Beauty
Price: £8.00
Star Rating: 5/5
Date Tried: Sunday 1st March 2020

No comments:

Post a Comment