13 March 2020

FIRST IMPRESSIONS: Revlon ColorStay™ Foundation For Normal/Dry Skin

I haven't really tried a lot of Revlon products except their nail bits so thought I would try out a foundation and when they have a foundation specifically for dry skin I thought it would be perfect.
CLAIMS:

  • Longwear foundation stays flawless all-day, up to 24 hours
  • Smooth, perfect looking skin lasts all day without drying or caking
  • Medium buildable coverage with a natural finish
  • Contains hyaluronic acid to hydrate skin over time
  • SPF 20

I applied my regular moisturiser before applying this foundation which is normal for me, my skin looks good but it is dry.
I applied the right side (left in the picture) using my Real Techniques complexion sponge and it looks good.
I applied the left side (right in the picture) using my Real Techniques buffing brush and it looks good however I prefer the sponge side.
Foundation applied and I left each side to see which one lasts or works better.
Makeup applied, I haven't used any concealer or highlighter, I thought I would see how it looks without them.
Update #1 (4pm): It looks slightly matt but to think I have been to the hospital (MRI) as well as workout so I am impressed with how it looks.
Update #2 (9pm): Just remembered that I need to do an update so in the bath I thought I would do the final one, it looks pretty good.

I wouldn't say it is my favourite foundation but I am going to continue to use it, I like how it lasted and looked good, I don't believe it would last 24 hours but I do agree it didn't make it look cake-y and it is medium build.

Purchased From: Boots
Shade: 110 Ivory
Price: £12.99
Star Rating: 4/5
Date Tried: Wednesday 4th March 2020

No comments:

Post a Comment