11 March 2020

UNBOXING: Birchbox UK March 2020

The third box of 2020 is to celebrate International Women's Day.
The Box
The box is cute, there is white shredded paper to protect the products and I will reuse this for presents I give out. There is also the information page as well as a discount sheet.

Award winning zingy gel-serum to reduce uneven skin tone and pigmentation as well as hydrate.
Full Size: 30ml
Full Size Price: £32.00
Size: 7ml
Product Value: £7.47
An environmentally-friendly soy sponge that is gentle but exfoliates your skin. It is clinically, allergy and dermatologist tested. I am not really interested in this product, I did try the Daily Concepts® Multi-Functional Soap Sponge Mother Of Pearl that I received before and gave it a 4 out of 5 but I will say that I haven't actually used it since.
Full Size Price: £6.95
Birchbox Exclusive!
We got an email where we got to choose out of three shades: Dancing Queen, Fairy Dust and Love Letter. I chose the lighter shade and will plan to buy more shades and do a review.
Full Size Price: £8.00
Hair mask for dry, damaged or colour-treated hair. I can't stand the smell of coconut so I have given it to my mum because she has dry, damaged and colour-treated hair plus she loves coconut.
Full Size: 500ml
Full Size Price: £26.00
Size: 30ml
Product Value: £1.56
No flaking or smudging eyeliner. Flirty flick, cat eye or a simple line - the deep black formula will help you define your eyes the way you want without any fuss. I was about to buy a new eyeliner to try out so wait for the blog post.
Full Size Price: £14.00

Calculation
Balance Me Vitamin C Repair Serum: £7.47
Daily Concepts Dual Texture Body Scrubber: £6.95
Forgive Me Suzie Liquid Eyeshadow: £8.00
Luseta Beauty Coconut Milk Hair Mask: £1.56
The Beauty Crop Wing Woman Liquid Eyeliner: £14.00
TOTAL: £37.98

I like three of the products, it is quite nice to have a variety of things, you have two makeup product, a skincare product, a body care product and a hair product. It would be lovely if one of the makeup products were a nail polish or a makeup applicator. Even with the three products I like the idea of it is still worth it.
y
Is the box worth it?: Yes

Click HERE to get £5 off your box.

No comments:

Post a Comment